Friday 7 December 2012

Week 10 - The End

Already in Week 10, with a few hours left to end this 10-week course!!  Time went by quite quickly during those 10 weeks, but I really enjoyed the 'ride' with all colleagues from various countries.  It has been an enriching experience, with lots of positives.

To say that such topic or such tool has been irrelevant to me would be wrong.  I once posted that each tool or topic has its relevance in various situations, classes and for different students.  What might not be relevant today, might come in handy a few years later with another batch of student in another working environment.  Let me take an example: my college does not have one-computer classrooms but other colleges do have it.  So I can make use of what i have learnt here later on if ever I ma transferred to a college with a one-computer classroom.

Personally, I appreciate everything that I have learnt and discovered throughout those past 9 weeks; it has been a real discovery for me.  If ever I do get the chance of doing such a course again, I won't refuse:)
A special thanks goes to Courtney for her non-stop support during those 10 weeks, as well as to all those from different countries who are doing this course with me.  Thank you Disna for having vetted my project plan:)

3 comments:

  1. Hello Deepak,

    I completely agree with your statement that what we might not need now, will come in handy at some future point! Therefore, everything we have been introduced to is or will be useful.

    Well put!
    Jasmina
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Deepak

    It is said that brevity is the soul of wit.You have expressed yourself in a precise manner.I also endorse views of you and Jasmina regarding the relevance of all the topics.

    Regards

    Raj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Deepak,

    If I had to take this course again, I wouldn't hesitate a single moment, as well. I was delighted to study with you and from you, as Courtney has mentioned in one of her latest post we have set high standards for the next generation of learners. That means that we were a good team.

    Best wishes,
    Ina

    ReplyDelete