Thursday 29 November 2012

Week Nine

Already nearing the end of our Course and it seems as if I had just joined that Course.  Time flies simply too quickly.  This week has been mainly marked by the Final Project to be worked upon.  Having gone through some other projects, i simply cannot make my mind on whether mine is good or not...Well, I guess that each one of us has a different issue and that the problem and solutions will simply be different. 

Multiple intelligences is something quite fascinating, mainly for someone who was not even aware of this issue.  i still remember when I first learnt about this long time back, and how fascinated I was in learning about all those traits.  I was asking myself whether everyone knows about these, or do we teachers only learn about these....  At times,  I do include some notes relating to those in my class lessons but very few of the students might really be interested in that right now:)

2 comments:

  1. Dear Maunthrooa Deepak,
    How are you?
    I liked your view:"I was asking myself whether everyone knows about these, or do we teachers only learn about these...."
    I could not stop my smile turning into laughter. Here is one more to join you in the list of thinkers on "MI". Don't worry...the list will grow longer gradually and the students will be interested only when they become teachers like us.It is good to know about the theoretical notions regarding MI and learning styles and strategies. They are basic to human beings, but vary in degree from individual to individual.
    Best wishes.Keep in touch.Bye.
    Sincerely,
    Mahesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mahesh...we shall surely keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete